We are nearing the end of the bump journey, only 1 month to go before it potentially goes to pot. No, she'll be right mate, no worries eh? ... (!?!)

35 weeks. I'm told on good authority that having your hands on your rear reduces its proportion and eliminates the squish of the upper butcher arm. If anyone has anymore brilliant ideas, I am sure I can put them to good use.

36 weeks. If that's the difference a week makes, I'm not sure I want to wait a few more!

36 weeks. I forgot, it's not all about me. Take a look at precious here, whose lips do you think it has?

Just because it happens to be a child of Narelle, when asked nicely to put on a good show for the camera, it obligingly doesn't. Good to know it has some semblance of manners though, all its fingers are showing, contrary to what its father thinks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment