I had so many people come to meet me, give me cuddles and gifts - thanks so much everybody! Love Alara xxo

Aunty Louie is my special second mummy. I have on my hippie tank the Schefe's gave me to beat this hot weather.

I think a few records were broken when Rabbit came to visit and I landed in his lap.

Cousin Brandon and I had a great weekend together down the beach.

Nana hasn't lost her touch - I guess she wouldn't though after 7 of her own!

Mum sometimes got a hold of me, but mostly we met up for dinner and that was about it! Today I was an angel - my wings were given to me by my Aunty Isobel who may have missed the memo of me being a little devil at times!

Me with everyone's Aunty Ruby.

Tracey popped in for a chat during her rounds.

Aunty Louie again...sometimes my mum had to remind me who exactly my mummy was at times!

I put on my full protection gear for Aunty Cath, I had just eaten and sometimes it's a struggle to keep all that liquid gold in!

Truly Aunty Carolyn, you really are quite interesting, it's just that I.....am.....so.....tired!

Joshie gave me so much love it made me want to cry. I'm learning that love can hurt sometimes!

Here I am hanging out with my cuz Jacqui. When we get big, me and her and Holllie are going to rule this town!
0 comments:
Post a Comment