Playdate

Lucho came over to play so we braved the chilly weather and had a day of little adventures. Mum seems to think that sat in the lounge all day with a box of toys just wouldn't cut the mustard with Lucho so we had to think up some fun things to do. Personally, I have no problem with the box of toys - it's always new to me!

This is our closest beach - a little river one - far from the real one, but the sand is just as good.
Lucky Lucho brought his bucket and spade. Mum has yet to get me some of my own. Not terribly surprising really...
This was also my first time playing with sand, not entirely sure about it - can't even bring myself to taste it just yet. (Phew! - Mum)
Mind, having a bit of trouble moving with all these layers - I apparently need to grown into my jacket a bit more before we use it. Doing my best ma...
Had to dissuade Lucho from burying me in the sand. Mum thinks that it was not one of his best ideas.
Here I am in the Library - again for the first time. Not that I am fussed where I am, as long as I have a few of my bestest toys, I am set.
Lucho is being all smarty-pants and using the computers. He also borrowed a couple of books and read them to me on the way home.
Here we are playing - finally doing something I enjoy!

0 comments: