Birthday Party #4

The last of Alara's first birthday events was held a week after the 24th when Honor, Luke and Jill were back in town and could join in the fun.

Alara is the First Birthday Girl! Thanks Lexie for the bib!
Surfie Chick - with plenty of room to grow!
Boys & BBQ - well turned guys!
Just hanging out...
...and learning how to catch a ball, thanks Luke!
Alara received some lovely gifts from everyone - thanks for your generosity!
The cake. A number one. Quite a big number one really.
Lots of fun was had - thanks for coming you guys!

1 comments:

  • Jade | December 7, 2008 at 10:45 PM

    Happy Birthday La La! I can't believe it's been a year (even though I couldn't have missed it, with four celebrations in recent weeks!). It's been fabulous watching you grow up thanks to your mum's vigilant blogging. You're gorgeous, and you do make Jack and I giggle. Can't wait to read up on what you'll be up to as you head towards your next birthday!