We began our trip by flying to Dubai overnight which worked out well for La as she slept almost the whole way - mind you I did not this time round and my tiredness was also compounded by a wee bit of travel sickness. Sigh! I think I am too old for this business...
Still in Sydney and already having a bite to eat - we don't seem to be able to get far without sustenance...
In Dubai's flashy new Emiretes Airport gazing at the lights...
Sami is a spectacular flight ticket bells and whistles hound - getting us free meals in the restaurants and over night stays for us on the way back. Here I am enjoying a much needed bite to eat and caffine stop whilst doing the habitual bag re-organising that is quite necessary on these trips.
La La landed in Istanbul now and showing the rellies her travel style.
Still in Sydney and already having a bite to eat - we don't seem to be able to get far without sustenance...
In Dubai's flashy new Emiretes Airport gazing at the lights...
Sami is a spectacular flight ticket bells and whistles hound - getting us free meals in the restaurants and over night stays for us on the way back. Here I am enjoying a much needed bite to eat and caffine stop whilst doing the habitual bag re-organising that is quite necessary on these trips.
La La landed in Istanbul now and showing the rellies her travel style.
0 comments:
Post a Comment