Baking! Baking! Baking!

La has fully embraced her position in the kitchen and now we are well on the way to handing over the reigns (I truly cannot wait!). She runs and gets her apron Ma Ma made her and gets right to work...

Helping Baba make his bread...
Watching the master at work!
Looks like she's got the technique right - mind, we left her pieces for her especially to eat - aren't we nice!
Ta da!
Here we are making patty cakes. Finally I found a recipe that worked! Or maybe La was the difference?
The spoon is her utensil of choice - I wasn't going to let her get near the beaters!
Let's pretend that I let her put the mixture into the patty cases...
Finished! We finally got it right - mind the icing was a bit basic, it was getting to the end of the day...

Delicious!

Butterfly faces just like Lexie...
Enjoying an afternoon treat.

0 comments: