Flannelette and Fun...

Here's to another week of fun and games...
 La has inherited Lucho's stash of flannels - surprising really that we didn't have any of our own...
 A bit convoluted - La's little friend's brother invited her to come to his 11th birthday party to keep his little sister company (he's such a good kid) so it was party pool-style for the afternnoon. Here's La waiting for her turn on the inflatable thing...
 ...that I lovingly refer to as Every Nervous Parent's Nightmare. I swear, these things give me the hebbies, I'm just waiting for a little person to get stuck underneath and I'm not known for my irrational fears either folks.
 The new aquatic centre has great facilities though and La's swimming is coming along brilliantly.
Stormy came to visit for the weekend which made La super happy...
 
...and perhaps Stormy not so much. He didn't get a minute to himself the whole time - picked up and carried about, put in prams and pushed about. He really suffered as the object of her affections for the weekend!

0 comments: