The Happy Travelers

Home again....after more than 3 weeks away I welcomed back our happy travelers and my little blog subject - finally, my muse has returned! Here's part one of their story as told to through me (which means times, dates and names will be omitted no doubt!)

 Hanging about at the airport means of course mucking about with the camera.
 Still little enough to hitch a ride.
 Mis-adventure part of the adventure - in Jakarta at the hotel...
 ....which had some interesting art by the looks of things. Interesting to Sami at the very least anyways...
 Arrival in Istanbul to Serpil, Turgut and Ferim's place. An impromptu birthday celebration covering everyone before and after the fact I think.

 Heading out in the chill to a nearby park.
 On the road again, heading down to Antalya - La with her goodies from the airlines.
 A special treat for everyone once down on the sunny southern coast - a horse riding afternoon!
Sami and La both completed a first - riding a horse.
All together again - I think it was a festival occasion on this day - something to explain the face paint anyways!

0 comments: