Here's what....
La's annual school cross country has come around again and after a week delay from rain, the sun shone and the kids ran...
Waiting to start....go!
Rounding the final bend....
...and La is a winner! An actual one - she came first! Fantastic effort La!
At a big girls party. Lani turned 8, she is the big sister of La's friend Reef - affectionately known as The Boyfriend.
And there was real life entertainment at the party - Alice came to the party for the Alice in Wonderland theme.
Happy Birthday Lani!
Leyla being funny.
After stocking up on PJ's, socks and jumpers with the girls Christmas money, I found the perfect thing to use the last of it - race cars!
Being a house of girls, sometimes those seemingly not-girl type things get overlooked so I like to fill in the gaps where I can.
And we're off and racing!!! Thanks to Uncle Kim, Uncle Bing and Old Pa for the gift!! xxo














0 comments:
Post a Comment