Sports Day

Alara had her Sports Day recently but she accidentally timed it to coincide with being unwell! Even though she had come home sick the day before, she woke up the next day in not too bad shape and proclaimed herself well enough to go and compete, not wanting to miss out on all the fun.
And La did a great job at her favourite past time - running - coming 2nd in her heat and then...
 ...fourth in the final! Then, after staying to play the class games, she finally decided that she wasn't feeling that crash hot (shivering cold, the only kid with a jumper on!) so I took her home to break her fever (!) in bed. Little fairy claps for me everybody on my super excellent parenting skills.
And on a completely unrelated and not-worth-it's-own-blog-post note - Leyla having yet another haircut to tame those unruly curls (And yes, I'm still in my dressing gown). She walked away looking like a recently set Nana (I do my best!) and too young to articulate to anyone that her mum's haircuts are seriously uncool. Until that moment in time, I will continue to save $15 every 6 months.
xx

(And, that's baby Davy by the way....my baby wants a baby - no pressure....)

1 comments: