Since our weeks are busy with school for La and Ferim, we try and go and do something fun on the weekend. La chose roller skating (no surprise there) and Ferim was up for the challenge never having done it before.
Almost a professional La.
Baby steps for these two...
...but it didn't take long for them to find their feet - even Leyla made some progress!
Biking and parking with Serpil Hala through the week.
Cheese!
La had another gymnastics competition recently and both Ferim and Serpil Hala were super excited to see her do her stuff.
Super Strong La!
La did really well and all her hard work is paying off as now she's moving up to the advance stages - well done La!
Ferim celebrated her 19th birthday while she was here and after careful deliberation, this was the cake she wanted. Never having used fondant before I was a little daunted but, I negotiated that if her and her mum do the roses (I would have just bought them - sorry mum!) then I could manage the rest.
I think they did an amazing job! Ferim was super happy with the result and the little birthday celebration. We ate cake for weeks as a result haha!










Ma Ma and Pa Heinrich | October 12, 2015 at 9:24 AM
you have joined the cake deco club. well done relle!