Life is always more fun when you bring a friend don't you think? Sienna is no stranger at our house which we love...
Off down to the beach for a flying adventure with Sami. Sienna had just come back from her family holiday to the States and was keen to give the girls a lesson in foreign currency on the drive.
Views.
Launching. This was probably the only time, for about a minute that they were even remotely interested in what Sami was doing. They were off exploring the bush and building pixie friendship villages instead.
This was a new launch site just south of Wollongong.
Waiting for Sami to land. Well, I was anyways. Those guys were off in some other land I think.
Just hanging around.
I sent La off to Sienna's birthday dinner by herself the other week so I didn't have any pics to mark the occasion but here's one at least of the amazing emoji cake that Linda and Jimayne made for her.
We had a fab day out at Coogee Beach recently to meet up with Honor and her crew while she was in town for work.
Flynn and La were the only ones keen for a swim seen as it was still a wee bit chilly. A great day out to get our fab friends fix!
A little explore at the end of the day before heading back...
...can't tell if she's happy about things or not here. Maybe just getting cold....











0 comments:
Post a Comment