Way back in January Lucho had a pool party to celebrate his 5th birthday. Here's the photos of one successful pool party for a bunch of rowdy 5 years old with their plus ones...
Lucho, little friend and La enjoying the spoils of a good party...
A good birthday spread for Lucho - La found her spot at the table...
...and stayed long after everyone had gone!
I was games master and we went from extraordinary highs to the inevitable lows when someone either bumps their head or gets shirty because they didn't win etc etc - such is the life of an event coordinator...
I took a big chunk out of my fluke basket with this one - 35 degree heat does not make icing easy to manage, but I did it - just!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Lucky it tasted just fine and we all devoured Lucho's train with gusto! We had a great day - thanks Jill and her mum Gail for putting on a fab show! Till next year...
Lucho, little friend and La enjoying the spoils of a good party...
A good birthday spread for Lucho - La found her spot at the table...
...and stayed long after everyone had gone!
I was games master and we went from extraordinary highs to the inevitable lows when someone either bumps their head or gets shirty because they didn't win etc etc - such is the life of an event coordinator...
I took a big chunk out of my fluke basket with this one - 35 degree heat does not make icing easy to manage, but I did it - just!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Lucky it tasted just fine and we all devoured Lucho's train with gusto! We had a great day - thanks Jill and her mum Gail for putting on a fab show! Till next year...
0 comments:
Post a Comment